Tesla Cybertruck Forum - Price, Specs, Release Date... banner

Cybertruck Window vs Regular Window

890 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SilverBullet 
#1 ·
An independent test has come out showing how a normal window takes an impact compared to the Tesla Cybertruck window.

The results?
Lets just say Elon's got some work to do before customer orders get out...

"How hard is a normal window compared to the Tesla Cybertruck window
A demonstration intended to show the strength of the windows on Tesla's first pickup truck went wrong when Elon Musk’s team threw a metal ball at them. I've made the same test with a normal window and the metal ball didn't even scratch the glass! How hard is a normal window compared to the Tesla Cybertruck window? In this video, I've tested how hard is a lateral window from a VW Golf. In the first test, I threw in the glass with a 0.5kg metal ball - test passed successfully. In the second test, I hit the window with a 1.25 kg hammer - test passed successfully. In the last test, I hit the window with a 4 kg hammer and the window breaks instantly. After I broke the normal window I decided to make the new window indestructible adding one the exterior a 4mil Safety film and on the interior a 1.5mil Film this is how you make an Armor Glass. The result was awsome the window didn't break after I hit him repeatedly with a 4 kg hammer and a 0.5kg metal ball. I found out that the side windows are really hard to break. The metal ball didn't even scratch the glass, my window faced a 4 kg hammer."

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.