Tesla Cybertruck Price & Specs, Release Date, Owner Info… banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered mine the morning after the reveal. So however many people in front of me by waiting 12 hours.
Looking forward to the truck.
Wondering if the “vault” will be rain proof (won’t become a lake in the bed), how big tires can be with the adaptive suspension, etc..

just anxious to get!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome!

Haven't put an order in yet but would like to know what information Tesla has provided you after ordering. Anything you can provide will be MUCH appreciated. Also, keep us posted on any updates you get from them. I hope the COVID-19 coronavirus doesn't disrupt our deliveries.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!

Haven't put an order in yet but would like to know what information Tesla has provided you after ordering. Anything you can provide will be MUCH appreciated. Also, keep us posted on any updates you get from them. I hope the COVID-19 coronavirus doesn't disrupt our deliveries.
Haven’t provided much of anything other than a reservation number which is viewable online via Tesla in my account.
will update as I get anything from them.
seeing that they are full swing in China gigafactory, not seeing a disruption in delivery date yet. Maybe suppliers, but who knows at this point?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 8 of 8 Posts