Tesla Cybertruck Forum - Price, Specs, Release Date... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tesla is restarting production, find updates here on all Tesla manufacturing and retail operations.

Today, Elon Musk made a major move to push forward with production, it was originally against local orders. Hours late officials allowed it but under some conditions:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tesla announced a new Head of Production at the Fremont factory:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Now Tesla workers are apparently being told their unemployment benefits may be suspended if they don't return to work. This is a bad look for Tesla if this is true.

Seen this as soon as the news broke and still surprised that Elon sticks by it. With so much backlash I think Elon should revise his decision.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Seen this as soon as the news broke and still surprised that Elon sticks by it. With so much backlash I think Elon should revise his decision.
I don't know if he has backtracked his statements but Tesla seems to have backtracked on the unemployment benefits.

·
Registered
241 Posts
More Tesla workers tested positive for Cornavirus because of Musk's push to reopen the Fremont plant.

Two workers, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of fear of retaliation, told The Washington Post that supervisors held meetings with their teams to disclose the company had reported several cases of the coronavirus, and the employees affected were told to stay home. One of the workers said a supervisor confirmed two positive cases to a group at the Fremont-based seat assembly facility, which is at 901 Page Ave., a short drive from the main production plant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts