Tesla Cybertruck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should we expect in the final Cybertruck design? With a 2 year gap from debut to launch, Tesla might be planning for some changes. Alex from E For Electric thinks "things like the lack of side mirrors, the thickness of the stainless steel, bulletproof glass, four-motor configurations, and the unconventional steering wheel that the concept Cybertruck has as possible things that might change before production."

Thoughts?

·
Registered
42 Posts
What should we expect in the final Cybertruck design? With a 2 year gap from debut to launch, Tesla might be planning for some changes. Alex from E For Electric thinks "things like the lack of side mirrors, the thickness of the stainless steel, bulletproof glass, four-motor configurations, and the unconventional steering wheel that the concept Cybertruck has as possible things that might change before production."

Thoughts?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla pulls a quick 180 and gets rid of the stainless steel look.

But I agree at the very least that the steering wheel is getting scrapped, that thing is ridiculous.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla pulls a quick 180 and gets rid of the stainless steel look.

But I agree at the very least that the steering wheel is getting scrapped, that thing is ridiculous.
A lot can change from now till launch. My hope is Tesla makes the overall design look a bit more normal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes. I like a lot of the tech and functionality, but there are some things that have been overlooked, and the aesthetics are terrible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts